Learn & explore the world of wine in tasty sips with our favorite reads from industry experts and enthusiastic bloggers.
Value Regions & Wines to Try!
Finger Lakes! We live here, so maybe a bit biased. One of my favorite local blogs Viniferoc. I also follow her on instagram @digitallark. Her tastings and postings are so prolific (, and loveee her tasting notes) Honestly there is so much good food and wine going on in our area right now, it’s great to see and read about so much of it!
Did You Know?
- Italy added another wine region!
- Rosé is really popular—>Double digit growth
- You can buy wine in a can?
Wine & Travel
- Mexico is producing wine. Millennials love it.
- Luxury wine travel ideas in Spain & Portugal
- Glamorous food & wine getaways in the US
Social Media Recommendations
#winelovers group (international group). Love this group, such a breadth of knowledge experience and a great community of people. It’s really amazing. No matter if you are new to the world of wine or an old pro, I guarantee you will learn something.
Weekly Instagram Recommendations
- @cristienorman_somm —> One of my favorites for her weekly somm tips. I learn something new every week!
- @Winewankers –> another of my favorites! Always awesome facts and featuring all types of wines ( taking the wanker out of wine!)
What I’m drinking this week? ( Usually below $20 : )
Argentina’s Malbecs. Yummm.
I hope you all enjoyed the round up. It was fun putting together!
Anything we’ missing that you want to read more about? Please tell us! We love feedback ! We’re definitely interested in doing more specialized curated topics, so if you want to read something, please let us know! (you can email me directly at email@example.com)
To excellent drink and food until next week!
If you enjoyed our weekly wine sips, don’t miss next week’s, subscribe!
Categories: Curated Wine Info
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.